Our Method for a Turnkey, Scalable Organization:
As owners and operators of a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Company, our expertise makes us uniquely qualified to consult other entrepreneurs on how to develop a profitable, scalable NEMT business.
We have developed a turnkey, scalable method that includes:
- Developing a one to five year plan that ensures controllable, profitable growth and positive cash flow.
- Development of dispatch, fleet management, accounting, and driver operating manuals, job descriptions and performance measurements.
- Setting Key Performance Indicators and dashboards, including sales demand forecasting, vehicle and people capacity planning.
- Developing driver retention programs.
- Developing leadership and management systems that get your staff to follow and continuously improve company direction, rules, and standards.
- Develop a powerful CSR program to successfully handle customer complaints and solve them quickly.
The Business Franchise Prototype:
Unless a company develops and documents the systems required to run the business, the business cannot grow or improve equity*. The objective of the systems is to run the business, and the people run the system, effectively creating a franchise business model.
The quantification of how well a company increases equity is:
- Its ability to attract and keep customers
- The return on equity a company produces, year after year
- The ability to scale the company
- The company must solve a major frustration
The Branded Product/Service Model:
The method to achieve a high level of success is in the development of a documented set of check lists, objectives, descriptions, measurables, and rules, branded to deliver the same unique result in a consistent manner using people paid at market wage, despite high turnover.
Time and dedication is required to focus on the development of: 1) The “Big Idea” – your unique marketing, finance, management, and operations strategies; 2) The organizational strategy – job descriptions, organizational charts, performance scorecards; 3) The operating manuals for each position.
*Equity = Common Stock distributed in lieu of wages; Paid-in Capital; Retained Earnings; Net Income.