Holt Transport is more than just a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation provider. We consult with Health Care Organizations on their Transportation Logistics Systems to analyze, organize, systemize, and document plans to:
- Save the Health Care System money.
- Improve outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Complement your patient centered healthcare strategy.
- Consolidate resources to improve overall R.O.I.
- Reduce errors.
- Improve reliability.
- Increase safe patient care.
- Manage complex Medical Transport Programs to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives.
- Forecast total patient transport needs.
- Establish, measure and exceed benchmarks.
- Develop capacity to ensure 100% patient satisfaction at minimal capital investment.
- Blend call center communications through improved technologies for dispatch.
- Develop fail-safe back-up systems.
- Develop database and performance reports.
Contact Gary Holt at (989) 860-6924 or Sam Miller at (989) 506-3663, to discuss how our services and expertise can benefit your Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Logistics Systems.